Bridal/Formal Make Up Artist of the Year
High Fashion/Editorial Make Up Artist of the Year
Fantasy Make Up Artist of the Year
Body Painting/Airbrushing Make Up Artist of the Year
Screen/TV Make Up Artist of the Year
Special Effects/Simulation Make Up Artist of the Year
Peoples Choice Award -A voted category of all finalists
Best Make Up Business Thinker of the Year
Best Make Up Educator of the Year – Individual
Best Make Up Educator of the Year – Organisation
Best Independent Make Up Brand of the Year
Make Up Icon – Nominated
Overall AMIA Artist of the Year
(Chosen from the winners of the Photographic Categories, based on overall scoring and 2nd round judging if necessary)
* A full list of judges will be published in BEAUTY BIZ magazine and on the AMIA and BEAUTY BIZ Facebook Pages.
* The independent panel of judges is made up of International & National Make Up Experts, trade and consumer media, key independent figures within the industry, business coaches, PR, Stylist and Photographic experts and non industry business experts.
* Judging decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
* Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist.
* You are eligible to enter more than one category in AMIA's, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria and an entry fee is paid.
* Entry fee of $175 for AMIA must be paid by PayPal or credit card online at time of completing submissions.
* If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
* Nominated awards do not incur a fee.
* Your entry will be saved as you go and you can download a pdf showing your entire entry at any time.
1. For multiple images required upload one single multi-paged pdf file. Maximum file size is 5MB per piece.
2. For individual images upload JPEG or PDF files. Maximum file size is 5MB per piece.
3. For additional text information upload .doc .docx or pdf file
4. A maximum of ten pieces can be uploaded with your entry.
1. Judges will look at all entries in full and give an overall rating score taking into consideration criteria content and attachments.
2. Rating scores will be added by an independent auditor and from that the highest rated entrants will be named as finalists in each category.
3. The winner of each category is determined based on the highest score and in the event of a draw a secondary round of judging of finalists will be carried out.