Business Service of the Year
In Salon Training
Customer Care Award
Salon Design Award
Salon Team of the Year
Barber Business of the Year
Salon Business Newcomer of the Year
Franchised Salon Business of the Year
Hall of Fame
Vidal Sassoon Humanitarian Award
Special Recognition Award
State and National Wholesaler of the Year
Business Director/Owner of the Year
Salon Manager/Co-Ordinator of the Year
Salon Stylist of the Year
Junior/Apprentice of the Year
State Salon Business of the Year NSW/ACT
State Salon Business of the Year VIC/TAS
State Salon Business of the Year QLD
State Salon Business of the Year SA
State Salon Business of the Year WA/NT
The Rising Star Male
The Rising Star Female
* A full list of judges will be published in HAIRBIZ magazine and on the AHIA and HAIRBIZ Facebook Pages.
* The independent panel of judges is made up of business coaches, trade and consumer media, key independent figures within the industry and non industry business experts.
* Judging decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
* Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist.
* You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria and an entry fee is paid.
* Entry fee of $175 for AHIA and $150 for HOT SHOTS must be paid by PayPal or credit card online at time of completing submissions.
* If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
* Nominated awards do not incur a fee.
* Your entry will be saved as you go and you can download a pdf showing your entire entry at any time.
1. For multiple images required upload one single multi-paged pdf file. Maximum file size is 5MB per piece.
2. For individual images upload JPEG or PDF files. Maximum file size is 5MB per piece.
3. For additional text information upload .doc .docx or pdf file
4. A maximum of ten pieces can be uploaded with your entry.
2. Rating scores will be added by an independent auditor and from that the highest rated entrants will be named as finalists in each category.
3. The winner of each category is determined based on the highest score and in the event of a draw a secondary round of judging of finalists will be carried out.